Sears Seating > Truck Seats
What makes Atlas® by Sears Seating the “ultimate” in comfort, durability and serviceability? At Sears Seating, we build our truck seats with the customer in mind. We have redesigned the foam contours, made the seat cushion longer and wider and enhanced the bolster area in the back foam to provide extra support for the driver. Our suspensions are built to withstand the rigorous demands of a variety of road conditions and that of the drivers and various adjustments are included to provide optimal positioning to meet various requirements.
- Comfort Zone full contoured support structure for more support and greater driver comfort.
- Correct size, dimensions and contours meet drivers’ needs and provide greater driver comfort.
- Contoured lumbar support provides relief in spinal area, greater driver comfort and reduces fatigue.
- Wider and longer armrest with front controls provide more comfort and easier to adjust.
- Seat-mounted controls are easier for drivers to adjust and ergonomically correct.
- Isolator with 2″ motion reduces vibration and improves the ride.
- ToggleLink Suspension Design improves lateral stability, fore/aft stability, superior ride performance and greater drive comfort
- 9″ double-locking sides provide more range of adjustment, eliminates torsion racking and improves safety pull test performance
- Sears Seating warrants to the original purchaser that all suspension seats shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years on structural components from the date of purchase
- Sears’ exclusive Fabriform cushions are also warranted against defects in material for a period of 3 years (excluding normal wear and tear)
- All sewn cushions and seat covers shall be free from defectively sewn seams for a period of 1 year or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first, excludes normal wear and tear).